The South Side Pediatric Asthma Center offers asthma training to the community. Training is available for staff, volunteers, and parents of schools, day care centers and other community organizations.
The training sessions provide an overview of asthma, including:
- Asthma and asthma attacks.
- Asthma symptoms and triggers that can impact children with asthma.
- How to work with children to better manage their asthma.
- Understanding Asthma Action Plans.
- Importance of using an inhaler correctly.
The sessions can be made to meet your organization’s needs.