The Asthma Education Summit is a yearly event. It brings together health care providers, school representatives, faith-based organizations and other community-based organizations. The summit provides asthma information and promoting asthma education.
Information about the next summit will be posted here when it becomes available.
Past summits have included lectures, discussions and workshops around the following topics:
- Understanding the effect of pollution on asthma
- Assessing asthma management
- Asthma control assessments
- Identifying asthma patients and getting care
- Community Health Workers
- Community Based Approach to Asthma Disparities
- School Health
- Asthma and Housing
- Adherence: Finding a Medication Regimen That Sticks
- Spirometry and Asthma
- ECHO-Chicago: Helping Children and Providers Breathe Easier
- Medication Devices
- Green Cleaning and Triggers